Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekend!

Thank goodness! Joey is going to spend the day with his Poppi and MiMi. Jason put meatballs on in the crock pot to cook all day. We are having homemade meatball subs for dinner. And I'm stuck in bed! I got a shock last night when my sticky stitch came off in the shower. One of my incisions opened up...so not pretty. Mom got me butterfly bandages so I'll doctor it until Monday when the doc comes back in. As I say, there is always something!

I finished Redneck Cinderella. It was a good fun summer read. Nice smut! LOL! I'm now reading High Stakes by Erin McCarthy and so far it rocks. I love me some vampire fic! This is the first book in her Vegas Vampire Series. So far, way good!

I'm feeling bummed that I had to miss AnnMarie's baby shower. I sent goodies up with Mom to deliver but it's so not the same as being there. I had actually hoped that maybe I could ride up but Jason nixed that idea before I even finished speaking!

We got Fishdom in the mail today! So excited about that. Sadly, I have to wait until Joey gets home tonight. That game is so addictive!

Talked to my sis in law, Michelle, this morning. My niece hurt her wrist so I'm hoping it feels better soon. That's one of those body parts that you don't realize just how much you use it until it's hurt. Sending get better soon wishes!

It's lunch time. I'll be back later...where else am I going to go? LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Vampire fiction huh, me too!!!! You have to read Karen Marie Moning's "fever" series. There are three, and the four and final is being released 8/14. I can't wait!!!! It's a good; with just enough smut. :-)

    ReplyDelete