Wednesday, August 5, 2009

School Supplies Tip

With the new school year nearly upon us, I thought I'd throw out a supply tip. I actually got the idea from my sister in law and started doing this myself last year. It was a life saver, especially if you have a child like mine who likes to tell you they need something for school and they have to have it the very next day only it's already bedtime! So, we started doing a school supply bin. I just bought one of the cheap storage bins and started filling it with all kinds of school supplies. The trick is to hit the school supply aisle at Target once they start marking things down. I filled the bin up last year with every thing from binders to pencils and it lasted all year and helped out this year when the new supply list came out. I'll hit the aisles again this year once school gets back in and the prices get slashed to replenish my bin!

Hope this helps some of you busy moms! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment