Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Madness

Therapy went good! My therapist is super nice and pushy! Turns out he was also the therapist of my friend who had knee replacement surgery last year. I worked her horse while she recovered to keep him fit. It won't be long before Select Physical Therapy is named the offical therapy center of Primar Stables! LOL!

My sister's baby was kicking up a storm today! I think someone wants out! I told Jelly Belly (I refuse to call the baby IT so the nick name is Jelly Belly) that it isn't allowed to come until we find out if we need to buy blue or pink. And no labor is permitted the weekend of the purse party either! Sonogram is Wednesday so fingers crossed we get a good clear shoot!

I've got my candle making goodies! I can't wait to start. But since I don't have a candy thermometer, I have to! We'll see if Jason will pick one up for me!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment