Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Madness

My Monday's aren't any different from any other day at the moment. Get up, slowly to make sure the leg will hold me, limp from one room to the other and read. Throw in several bathroom breaks and you have my day! I'm going INSANE! I'm such an active person and this worse kind of torture. I did finally cave and start taking my anti-inflammatory medicine today. I figured that since my knee was still three times the size it should be, I better start taking it. I just hate taking medications long term because of the side effects. The knee is currently chilling beneath some ice.

Joey is being a computer hog! I've literally had the computer for a total of ten minutes today. We need a second laptop bad! He's hooked on Club Penguin and Mini Clips. He did take a break to go swimming today with my sister since it was her day off. But my aunt came over to visit me (she likes to say she's visiting the sick) so I talked away my computer time! LOL!

My mom thinks she broke her finger. It's real swollen and from the way she described it to me, it does sound like a break. I've broken two fingers and have pins surgically implanted in one of those fingers so I have a good referrence base! But getting her to go to the doctor is like trying to get me to take medicine! She hates, HATES, to go. But I think if the pain is bad enough in the morning that she is going to cave and go. Keep ya posted.

Here's hoping for a restful night. Later!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your boring days. Maybe you could take up crochet?

    ReplyDelete