Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Catching up

It's been a few days since I blogged. To be honest, depression sucks and it has taken a toll on me as of late. I normally don't indulge in pity parties but one simply couldn't be helped. But I'm back and here's what's been going on.

We found out today that my sister is having a boy. Go boys! She is 33 weeks and her due date is October 4th. Everything looks good and healthy so that's a blessing. For now she is planning on naming it Michael after her father.

Tomorrow is Joey's open house. We get to do all the good stuff like meet the teacher and see who all is in the class. So hard to believe that my little man is going into the 4th grade. They grow up quick. My niece is heading into the 6th grade! I'm getting way to old.

My in laws should get wings as they have been heaven sent. My grandma's house was in desperate need of a new roof. It leaks so bad that buckets were everywhere and damage as been done to the interior. Because of Grannys' age, no one would give her a loan to get a new roof put on. But my mother in law was talking to her brother about it and he rallied the troops! So far they have fixed all the leakes except for in one bedroom and they are coming back out on Saturday to fix that. So to Mom, Uncle Steve, and Chuck, I can't say thank you enough! Love you guys!

Ready for the latest saga with my van? Jason believes my fuel pump is going because it dies and takes me a couple of tries before it finally turns over. Then my transmission is slipping and jamming. It doesn't want to go into gear all the time and then when it does it gives me whiplash. So for those who always think I'm joking about getting a bus pass, I'm telling you it's only a matter of time.

To round out the blog, we'll discuss the knee. It sucks. The surgery did not correct the problem so I feel more than depressed about the fact I went through it for nothing. Therapy is how we discovered the problem was not fixed. And here I thought therapy was supposed to make you better. My luck.

So, I'll try to get my butt back into gear and keep up with daily post. Later.

PS

Seen the New Moon trailer and it freakin rocked. So to all my guys out there who want to trash my Twilight, I have two words for ya...Suck it! Of course, I'd love to tell Edward that but that would start a whole new blog. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment