Thursday, July 30, 2009

A little worried

It's been hard for hubby at work this last week. First the news came that all employees would be taking a mandatory 5% paycut. While I'm still extremely grateful that he still has a job, that 5% rounds out to be $240 a month! Sorry if I already blogged it, bad memory remember? LOL! This morning Jason tells me that there is now talk about getting rid of a lead man. For those not following, Jason is a lead man. While this wouldn't mean he would loose his job, it does mean he would get knocked down to a dock worker. Hubby is low man on the totem pole in the lead man seniority department but he is the only lead man who can float between swifts and cover vacation schedule changes. So, we are hoping that this means he won't be the lead man let go. But with our luck, who knows. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. OMG my friend. That's a little scary. Any idea when you'll find out what's going on?

    ReplyDelete