Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Joey!



Happy Birthday to my little man! I so can NOT believe that he is 9 years old. Where does the time go? My grandma always told me that if you turn around real slow, they're grown. Boy, is that true. Seems like just yesterday they had to evict him! LOL! I carried him 9 months and 3 weeks! Little man is heading over to spend the day with his Aunts, Grandma, and cousins.


I'm a bit peeved that I don't get to go. I haven't seen my sister in law or my niece and nephew in a few months. I was hoping to get to visit a bit with them. Hubby won't let me because of some complications with my knee. I have a little oozing and some swelling around one of the suture sites. Still think I could go sit on the couch over there just as well as I can sit in bed here. I'm getting cabin fever! Not to mention I'm having terrible sun withdrawl. I need my outside!


So last night found me having the hardest time falling asleep. I laid there (not like I can toss and turn with the leg jacked up) and laid there. I watched the clock until after 2 am and finally fell asleep. Once I was asleep I had the most insane dreams. Vivid dreams....that I shall not mention here! Peopel wonder why I don't like taking pain meds.


I'm going to hit the web and see what I can find bedding wise for my sister. We need to totally redo her room and get it ready for her and the baby. Yeah, there is A LOT of work to do! So if you're reading this sis, start cleaning! LOL!


I had this brillant plan that while I was laid up, I was going to check up on my scrapbooking. Yeah. I've gotten two pages done and I'm still years behind!


Don't forget to click on the sponsor links...they help me out!


Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment