Tuesday, July 28, 2009

News from the doctor

I spent the morning at the doctor's office, Jason in tow. He had an appointment too so it was sort of a kill two birds with one stone. Except our appointments were an hour apart. Thank goodness for Over my dead body by Michele Bradlsey (great read!) I didn't get bored. Anyway, doc told me what we already knew. This surgery wasn't going to repair my knee to 100% percent, nothing would. Doesn't matter how many times I'm told that, it still stings. But we are still dealing with swelling issues (bad swelling issues I might add) and bleeding. I start theraphy (oh fun times) in 7-10 days. Theraphy should be a blast seeing how I can't even walk from point A to point B without wishing my leg would just fall off. I still have all my post surgerical limitation which totally sucks.

But I have to say that hubby was the sweetest today. When he got back from doing Ally's stall at the barn he told me that he had let her in the riding ring to eat grass! Ok, so I know that might not sound like a big deal but you have to know my husband. He is NOT a horse person. He loves Ally and she is a total doll for him (thank God) but still. He would never just go get her out of the paddock and let her eat grass while he cleaned her barn stall. He did it for me because he knows I'm having Ally withdrawl! He's the best! No wonder I love him to pieces!

Joey is addicted to Club Penguin. The boys been playing non-stop since yesterday. I can't complain though. He had a membership to Wizard101 which was $9.95 a month. When he asked for Club Penguin I told him he couldn't have both so he needed to pick. He picked Club Penguin so I cancelled the Wizard one. Club Penguin is only $5.95 a month. So it's cheaper and he's having a blast!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment