Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Friday!

Thank goodness it's Friday! I'm telling myself that with each passing day, I'm one step closer to getting back on both feet! This recovery is slow going but it's only been four days. Guess I can't really complain. My little man has been such a big help! He turns 9 years old tomorrow! I so can't believe he's that old!

Speaking of kids, my sister is pregnant! Of course, she just told us and she's like six months along! But that's ok. We're all going to help her out and hope that things go well. I'm laid up from surgery and can't even shop! Thank goodness for the internet and shipping! LOL! I'll keep everyone posted.

G-Force is out! I so want to go see it. Can you tell I'm a mom? LOL! Hubby and son will be going to see it on Sunday. The previews just look sooooo cute! Holla! LOL!

That's it for now. Gotta eat some dinner. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment